what am I getting?
My design process always begins with an initial consultation. Some clients use the consultation as a starting point for a larger project, while others simply want me to come into their home for a 1-2 hours to give them reassurance and confidence as they go on to tackle the project on their own.
During this consultation, I will provide just that. We will discuss all of your decorating dilemmas, and I will leave you better equipped to move forward with your project. If we are a good fit and you would like me to take the reigns from there, we will discuss your full-service design options.
WHAT IS THE PROCESS?
Step One: Once payment is made, I will send you my client style survey so I can gain a better understanding of your design needs and your personal style prior to our meeting
Step Two: You provide me with a few inspiration photos via pinterest or email (similar to what is shown below) which will help give some clarification on your style goals.
Step Three: We set a date and a two hour window to meet and reveiw your space.
WHAT WILL I HAVE AT THE CONCLUSION OF OUR MEETING?
- Specific guidance on furniture sizes needed
- An understanding of the best use of the space, and configuration of furniture, even in an oddly shaped room
- An understanding of the best color selections for your space, based on natural light, flow of your home and of course, style
- Suggestions on how to tie the colors together with accessories
- The best options for window treatments for your space – no curtains do not always work, and yes there’s a correct way to hang curtains
- Direction on what styles you can incorporate into the furniture and elements you already own
- Upon request, I will prepare a proposal for a full-service design package based on your needs.