let's get started designing a space you love.
My design process always begins with an initial consultation. Some clients use the consultation as a starting point for a larger project, while others simply want me to come into their home for 1-2 hours to give them reassurance and confidence as they go on to tackle the project on their own.
During the consultation, we will discuss all of your decorating dilemmas, and I will leave you better equipped to move forward with your project. If we are a good fit and you would like me to take the reins from there, we will discuss your full-service design options.
WHAT IS THE PROCESS?
Step 1: Once payment is made, I will send you my client style survey so I can gain a better understanding of your design needs and your personal style prior to our meeting
Step 2: You provide me with a few inspiration photos via Pinterest or Houzz (similar to what is shown below) which will help give some clarification on your style goals.
Step 3: We set a date and a two-hour window to meet and review your space.
WHAT YOU WILL HAVE AT THE CONCLUSION OF OUR MEETING:
- Specific guidance on furniture sizes needed
- An understanding of the best use of the space, and configuration of furniture, even in an oddly shaped room
- An understanding of the best color selections for your space, based on natural light, flow of your home and of course, style
- Suggestions on how to tie the colors together with accessories
- The best options for window treatments for your space – no curtains do not always work, and yes there’s a correct way to hang curtains
- Direction on what styles you can incorporate into the furniture and elements you already own
- Upon request, I will prepare a proposal for a full-service design package based on your needs.